Skip to content

Hacker group Massgrave claims to have cracked Microsoft license protections

Moved Security
7 3 10.5k 1

Related Topics
  • Microsoft in talks to buy TikTok

    Discussion microsoft tiktok
    2
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    834 Views
    @phenomlab well I hope that a better company steps up and puts in a higher bid. If I had the money I would buy TikTok. That platform is a money makers dream. So many people on it now er or was. I think MS will just mess it up like they do everything else. Hell, they can’t even get their own software to work correctly, how would they even keep that one up and running.
  • Protecting API Access on Apache/Cloudways

    Solved Security api cloudways
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    @phenomlab issue was with high traffic spikes and the website used to get crashed. API is managed by others, its built in such a way they built it in such un protected way. we would be moving to nodejs own APIs soon to address all these issues. thought of solving it with help of you and a friend of mine is helping me build a new site with APIs. thanks
  • Global IT outage

    Chitchat it outage microsoft
    31
    24 Votes
    31 Posts
    10k Views
    @phenomlab I was. I was one of the ones they gave access to, to help fix the computers and get them back up and running. It was fun running around the floor again fixing computers. Reminded me of my IT days haha
  • Recall to take screenshots every 2 seconds

    Blog spying copilot microsoft
    14
    9 Votes
    14 Posts
    4k Views
    Updated, but still a privacy nightmare https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cj3xjrj7v78o
  • Russian hackers hit with sanctions

    Security russia santions hacking
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @mathourthy Good question. They have zero effect from what I can see. It’s not going to stop them from targeting anyone else.
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    @Panda said in Wasting time on a system that hangs on boot: Why do you prefer to use KDE Linux distro, over say Ubuntu? A matter of taste really. I’ve tried pretty much every Linux distro out there over the years, and whilst I started with Ubuntu, I used Linux mint for a long time also. All of them are Debian backed anyway I guess I feel in love with KDE (Neon) because of the amount of effort they’d gone to in relation to the UI. I agree about the lead and the OS statement which is why I suspect that Windows simply ignored it (although the Device also worked fine there, so it clearly wasn’t that faulty)
  • Linux vs Windows - who wins ?

    Blog windows linux
    8
    4 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab LOL ah yes, I remember all of that. The good ole days!
  • 5 Votes
    14 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab we are okay with it at this moment but this is what i see [image: 1647597868053-5084e54f-ab2a-4c3a-b76c-1b7ba0ff134f-image.png] @phenomlab said in Windows 11 doesn't support AMD processors...: GEO block true when i load using CF VPN it loads fastly