Skip to content

Test of youtube embeds

Solved Configure
14 5 4.0k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Please help me, I can't install nodebb

    Locked Solved Customisation nodebb
    7
    5 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    Installation completed, verified, and tested. Correct installation methodology is below https://docs.nodebb.org/installing/os/ubuntu/
  • navigation menu panel on mobile

    Solved Customisation nodebb css
    8
    1
    7 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @crazycells hmm. That’s odd. I haven’t made any changes from recollection but I could be wrong. I’ll need to check. EDIT - very strange. I honestly don’t recall adding the below CSS block to alter the bottom bar, but you’re right… .bottombar-nav { padding: 0px !important; } I’ve removed this so it reflects stock Harmony.
  • Bug Report

    Solved Bugs nodebb bugs
    47
    1
    26 Votes
    47 Posts
    17k Views
    @crazycells Good points, thanks. I completely forgot that classes are added - makes life much simpler! EDIT - seems this is pretty straightforward, and only needs the below CSS .upvoted i { color: var(--bs-user-level) !important; } This then yields [image: 1718028529465-3f072f8a-ebfa-4910-8723-73c493b8e4eb-image.png] However, the caveat here is that the .upvoted class will only show for your upvotes, and nobody else’s. However, this does satisfy the original request however I would love to see my upvoted posts more clearly, because currently, when I upvote, nothing on the post tool is changing, it would be nicer if there is an indication that I have upvoted (like a filled or colored triangle?)
  • Want to use Sudonix themes ?

    Chitchat themes nodebb
    80
    1
    34 Votes
    80 Posts
    27k Views
    omg thank you Mark.
  • NodeBB: The global Search option

    Solved Configure search nodebb
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    1k Views
    @mventures Yes, exactly. The other icon will restart NodeBB whilst the first icon I referenced will rebuild (recompile) it. The huge strength of NodeBB over Flarum (for example) is that the code is precompiled, and called once at boot. PHP’s code has to repeatedly reload code from source making it much slower.
  • what does sound/mute button do?

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    20
    1
    9 Votes
    20 Posts
    5k Views
    @crazycells Yeah, looking at the plugin itself, that’s a hard coded limit [image: 1653494282106-3d6dbc10-185b-4102-9470-0c2731a10750-image.png] I’ll probably remove that… eventually…
  • Dark Theme Upper Padding

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    7
    1
    6 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    @DownPW great! thanks a lot… this code solves my problem.
  • NodeBB 1.19.3

    Solved Performance nodebb 1.19.3 performance
    33
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab I find the problem Mark The error message indicated this path : http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u I change the path url on config.json [image: 1645128773854-47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png] And all it’s good Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3 But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok