Skip to content

Bug Report

Solved Bugs
47 3 17.4k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • 2 Votes
    1 Posts
    502 Views
    No one has replied
  • Fixed background to nodebb forum

    Solved Configure nodebb
    25
    4 Votes
    25 Posts
    9k Views
    @Panda said in Fixed background to nodebb forum: Chatgpt told me the ::before method. Go figure
  • 14 Votes
    69 Posts
    55k Views
    @phenomlab Seems to be better with some scaling fix for redis on redis.conf. I haven’t seen the message yet since the changes I made # I increase it to the value of /proc/sys/net/core/somaxconn tcp-backlog 4096 # I'm uncommenting because it can slow down Redis. Uncommented by default !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #save 900 1 #save 300 10 #save 60 10000 If you have other Redis optimizations. I take all your advice https://severalnines.com/blog/performance-tuning-redis/
  • NodeBB inline videoplayer

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    12
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab YAY! It works Thanks so much
  • Detect if user is admin

    General nodebb javascript code
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @pwsincd I think you can use userData.isAdmin = isAdmin; if I’m not mistaken - see https://community.nodebb.org/topic/15128/how-to-hide-whitelist-user-field-only-to-owner-or-admin?_=1648802303112 for an example
  • FIXED: Annoying cosmetic bug on mobile view

    Moved Bugs bugs
    13
    3 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    And now, after all this time I finally discovered that the CSS I previously referenced was for something else - and used the same CSS name, so I’ve had to reinstate this block .tab-content { max-height: 0; padding: 0 2em; color: #898989; background: #eeeeee; transition: all 0.35s; margin-top: -5px; } And, add this below to make it more specific. .emoji-tabs .tab-content { height: 100%; max-height: 100%; padding: 0; margin: 0; }
  • NodeBB Design help

    Solved Customisation
    8
    3
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ? For the record, this is what I added #footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; } The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget <!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style> That should resolve the /categories issue.
  • [NodeBB] Creating new user to auto post content

    Solved Customisation
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab many thanks Mark .