Skip to content

RSS parser script [NodeBB]

Customisation
47 2 20.9k 2

Related Topics
  • Planned sunset of NTFY plugin

    Pinned Announcements push nodebb ntfy
    7
    1
    8 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    I’ve noticed that I’m the only one subscribed to the push notifications on this site. If you were using NTFY previously, and have noticed that you’ve not had any alerts for a while, it’s because this feature has been disabled. You’ll now need to use the push notification to replace NTFY as mentioned in the first post.
  • TNG + Nodebb

    General tng genealogy nodebb plugin
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @Madchatthew said in TNG + Nodebb: you have to try and use duck tape and super glue to change something to make it do what you want it to do I couldn’t have put that better myself.
  • Removing blue 'moved' tag from post

    Solved Configure nodebb
    16
    2
    3 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    @phenomlab Ah, got it working! I reversed the CSS addition to put z index high, and then I could see another error box saying fork title must be at least 3 characters. So made the new fork title longer and button responded.
  • who is read NodeBB

    Customisation read post nodebb
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    @cagatay You should ask in the NodeBB forums. Perhaps reference this post https://discuss.flarum.org/d/23066-who-read
  • Forum Icons NodeBB

    Solved Customisation icons forum nodebb
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    @cagatay That matches what I see [image: 1667218162107-4f0f858d-9812-42b1-9f61-ffb13d31dccd-image.png]
  • NodeBB inline videoplayer

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    12
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab YAY! It works Thanks so much
  • NodeBB Design help

    Solved Customisation
    8
    3
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ? For the record, this is what I added #footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; } The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget <!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style> That should resolve the /categories issue.
  • NodeBB customisation

    Locked Customisation
    332
    27 Votes
    332 Posts
    246k Views
    @jac Given your departure away from your previous project, I’m going to close this thread…