Skip to content

Want to use Sudonix themes ?

Chitchat
80 5 27.3k 1

Related Topics
  • Nodebb and emails

    Solved Configure nodebb
    27
    5 Votes
    27 Posts
    9k Views
    @Panda it will use SMTP. In all cases, I never use any plugin to send email. I’ll always send it raw.
  • Who uses Flarum?

    Chitchat flarum forum
    22
    7 Votes
    22 Posts
    7k Views
    @Madchatthew I use it here. It is faster, but not sure if that extends to build times.
  • Composer options on nodebb

    Solved Configure nodebb
    8
    1
    3 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda You should be able to expose the CSS for these using F12 to get into console [image: 1686833368846-3591518c-e3a3-4ada-a43c-6b32a5e0359c-image.png] [image: 1686833399483-a2b8ed46-4157-4ff2-85f0-576543380107-image.png] That should then expose the element once selected [image: 1686833431032-89d9c545-a47a-40d1-98f4-80cf3b958e8f-image.png] Here’s the below CSS you need based on the screenshot provided. .composer .formatting-bar .formatting-group li[data-format="picture-o"], .composer .formatting-bar .formatting-group li[data-format="spoiler"] { display: none; }
  • Header Menu After Upgrading V3.1.1

    Solved Customisation header nodebb
    2
    1
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @cagatay this relates to a change the css classes used for the brand header meaning it will now float to the left instead of right. If you’d like to retain the original behavior, you can add this css class [data-widget-area="brand-header"] { justify-content: end; display: flex; } Further information here https://community.nodebb.org/topic/17090/manual-build-a-custom-header-in-harmony/19?_=1684069325296
  • Upgrade Problem from 2.8.3 to 2.8.4

    Solved Configure nodebb
    35
    1
    8 Votes
    35 Posts
    10k Views
    @cagatay No, you can ignore that.
  • what does sound/mute button do?

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    20
    1
    9 Votes
    20 Posts
    5k Views
    @crazycells Yeah, looking at the plugin itself, that’s a hard coded limit [image: 1653494282106-3d6dbc10-185b-4102-9470-0c2731a10750-image.png] I’ll probably remove that… eventually…
  • CSS codes for fa-info icon

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    9
    1
    6 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    I have just figured it out… it can be targeted with text-decoration-color: I was mistakenly using color
  • nodebb dropdown menu

    Solved Configure nodebb
    5
    1
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in nodebb dropdown menu: @kurulumu-net You set it like the below example taken from this site [image: 1637939951821-aae36790-3257-4bb2-ad5a-0d744309876a-image.png] Which presents this [image: 1637939983445-77f47260-2941-4afe-9614-8e17dcfc8c19-image.png] Very interesting… I actually thought this wasn’t possible, as I remember it being asked in the NodeBB forum. Is this something new that’s been implemented? I’ll 100% be doing that when I’m on the laptop over the weekend.