Skip to content

Test of youtube embeds

Solved Configure

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

Related Topics
  • 4 Votes
    7 Posts

@phenomlab oh no, that is 1 cent on the video, but you are right, symbols are similar… I just converted it to $1 , since it is more intuitive in daily life…

• Sidebar Widget is no longer on the side!

Moved Solved General
    2 Votes
    4 Posts

@Panda said in Sidebar Widget is no longer on the side!:

Ah, so sidebar wont work on mobile?

Correct. If you review the docs on bootstrap, you’ll notice that it is designed on a grid system

https://getbootstrap.com/docs/5.0/layout/grid/

What I mean by changing the category is moving it on here to general as you posted it in bugs, when it isn’t.

• Smart Widgets

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    9 Posts

@Panda said in Smart Widgets:

So why is that, or conversely why would the function to expose username ever be required, as it seems app.user is already an available global object?

It is, yes, but not if you are using it outside of a widget. The function I wrote is also historical and comes from the 2.x train 🙂

• adding some console.log to Nodebb

Solved Customisation
    1 Votes
    4 Posts

@eeeee if you’re using the console, you could try

node app.js > app.log 2>&1

This would redirect stdout to a file named app.log and redirect stderr to stdout.

I’m not sure about standard logging under NodeBB, but there is an error log located at logs/error.log.

Failing that, you could always stop the NodeBB service then use ./nodebb dev from the console which would then provide debug output.

• Chevron up before & after

Solved Configure
    4 Votes
    11 Posts

@crazycells you are right 🙂 thank you.

• what does sound/mute button do?

Solved Customisation
    9 Votes
    20 Posts
    1k Views

@crazycells Yeah, looking at the plugin itself, that’s a hard coded limit

3d6dbc10-185b-4102-9470-0c2731a10750-image.png

I’ll probably remove that… eventually…

• [NODEBB] Help for my custom CSS

Solved Customisation
    38 Votes
    193 Posts
    32k Views

OMG make sense

Thanks dude 🙂

• NodeBB metadata

Solved Configure
    2 Votes
    4 Posts

@phenomlab said in NodeBB metadata:

@jac Are you sure ?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&sxsrf=AOaemvLwnaZL-PliU_2dBOg_Eo1pMVhBjg%3A1638982328139&source=hp&ei=uOKwYeatBcOsad3yp7AE&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYbDwyLBSDcG5XYoFCKwQFhgz94wTxOcV&ved=0ahUKEwjm6dX71NT0AhVDVhoKHV35CUYQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BAgjECc6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6BQguEIAEOggIABCABBCxAzoFCAAQgAQ6CAguELEDEIMBOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICC4QgAQQsQM6BQgAELEDOgsILhCABBDHARDRAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQyQM6BQgAEJIDUABYySZg0CdoAHAAeACAAW2IAa0NkgEEMjMuMpgBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Fair enough 🤪🤪😁.