Skip to content

nodebb error logs

Bugs
6 2 2.1k 1

Related Topics
  • NodeBB upgrade now cant post

    Solved Bugs nodebb
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.
  • 4 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda said in Upgrade to NodeBB v3? 2BB or not 2BB, that is the question!: So although thats a plugin it has Widget like element and stopped working on the Theme change Which is normal based on the widgets being reset when you change themes.
  • 2 Votes
    2 Posts
    888 Views
    @dave1904 that’s a really good point actually. I know it was there previously on Persona, but you’re right - no such function exists on harmony. However, putting something in place to mimick the behaviour of Persona won’t be hard from the js standpoint, although I wonder if perhaps we should ask the NodeBB developers is this feature was overlooked?
  • Email validation NodeBB

    Bugs nodebb
    21
    3 Votes
    21 Posts
    9k Views
    @Panda said in Email validation NodeBB: Did you configure that as a custom change to the usual quote icon. How do you do that? I notice on NodeBB site its a solid blue quotes Yes, I changed it. NodeBB by default users the free font awesome library whereas I use the pro (paid) version SDK have access to a wider set of icons, and at different thicknesses etc. The change of colour is just simple CSS.
  • Header Menu After Upgrading V3.1.1

    Solved Customisation header nodebb
    2
    1
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @cagatay this relates to a change the css classes used for the brand header meaning it will now float to the left instead of right. If you’d like to retain the original behavior, you can add this css class [data-widget-area="brand-header"] { justify-content: end; display: flex; } Further information here https://community.nodebb.org/topic/17090/manual-build-a-custom-header-in-harmony/19?_=1684069325296
  • NodeBB: Consent page

    Solved Configure nodebb consent
    16
    4 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    @DownPW I still do not see any issues.
  • nodebb loading emojis

    Solved Configure nodebb emojis
    16
    1
    1 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    @DownPW sure. Let me have a look at this in more detail. I know nginx plus has extensive support for this, but it’s not impossible to get somewhere near acceptable with the standard version. You might be better off handling this at the Cloudflare level given that it sits in between the requesting client and your server.
  • Customising NodeBB

    Locked Customisation nodebb
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    Closing this thread as a duplicate of https://sudonix.com/topic/12/nodebb-customisation