Skip to content

NodeBB v4.0.0 — Federate good times, come on!

World
94 64 22.6k

Related Topics
  • nodebb error logs

    Bugs nodebb
    6
    2
    4 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    I just wanted to ask because I don’t have much knowledge about the new installation. Thank you for the explanatory answer.
  • 4 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab oh no, that is 1 cent on the video, but you are right, symbols are similar… I just converted it to $1 , since it is more intuitive in daily life…
  • Bug Report

    Solved Bugs nodebb bugs
    47
    1
    26 Votes
    47 Posts
    17k Views
    @crazycells Good points, thanks. I completely forgot that classes are added - makes life much simpler! EDIT - seems this is pretty straightforward, and only needs the below CSS .upvoted i { color: var(--bs-user-level) !important; } This then yields [image: 1718028529465-3f072f8a-ebfa-4910-8723-73c493b8e4eb-image.png] However, the caveat here is that the .upvoted class will only show for your upvotes, and nobody else’s. However, this does satisfy the original request however I would love to see my upvoted posts more clearly, because currently, when I upvote, nothing on the post tool is changing, it would be nicer if there is an indication that I have upvoted (like a filled or colored triangle?)
  • Nodebb 3.2.0

    Bugs nodebb nodebb 3.2.0
    20
    1
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    6k Views
    @crazycells yes, I’m aware of that. Need to fix EDIT- fixed. Caused by the same CSS that is used to absolutely position the “verified” group badge in the posts view. Amended this CSS so that is specifically targets the post stream as below li[component="post"] a[href*="/groups/verified"] { position: absolute !important; left: 8px; z-index: 2; margin-top: 1px; border-radius: 999px !important; line-height: 14px; display: block; height: 22px; margin-left: 0px !important; }
  • Composer options on nodebb

    Solved Configure nodebb
    8
    1
    3 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda You should be able to expose the CSS for these using F12 to get into console [image: 1686833368846-3591518c-e3a3-4ada-a43c-6b32a5e0359c-image.png] [image: 1686833399483-a2b8ed46-4157-4ff2-85f0-576543380107-image.png] That should then expose the element once selected [image: 1686833431032-89d9c545-a47a-40d1-98f4-80cf3b958e8f-image.png] Here’s the below CSS you need based on the screenshot provided. .composer .formatting-bar .formatting-group li[data-format="picture-o"], .composer .formatting-bar .formatting-group li[data-format="spoiler"] { display: none; }
  • 14 Votes
    69 Posts
    55k Views
    @phenomlab Seems to be better with some scaling fix for redis on redis.conf. I haven’t seen the message yet since the changes I made # I increase it to the value of /proc/sys/net/core/somaxconn tcp-backlog 4096 # I'm uncommenting because it can slow down Redis. Uncommented by default !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #save 900 1 #save 300 10 #save 60 10000 If you have other Redis optimizations. I take all your advice https://severalnines.com/blog/performance-tuning-redis/
  • CSS codes for fa-info icon

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    9
    1
    6 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    I have just figured it out… it can be targeted with text-decoration-color: I was mistakenly using color
  • NodeBB metadata

    Solved Configure nodebb
    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in NodeBB metadata: @jac Are you sure ? https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&sxsrf=AOaemvLwnaZL-PliU_2dBOg_Eo1pMVhBjg%3A1638982328139&source=hp&ei=uOKwYeatBcOsad3yp7AE&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYbDwyLBSDcG5XYoFCKwQFhgz94wTxOcV&ved=0ahUKEwjm6dX71NT0AhVDVhoKHV35CUYQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BAgjECc6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6BQguEIAEOggIABCABBCxAzoFCAAQgAQ6CAguELEDEIMBOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICC4QgAQQsQM6BQgAELEDOgsILhCABBDHARDRAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQyQM6BQgAEJIDUABYySZg0CdoAHAAeACAAW2IAa0NkgEEMjMuMpgBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz Fair enough 🤪🤪.