Skip to content

Want to use Sudonix themes ?

Chitchat
80 5 27.3k 1

Related Topics
  • Who uses Flarum?

    Chitchat flarum forum
    22
    7 Votes
    22 Posts
    7k Views
    @Madchatthew I use it here. It is faster, but not sure if that extends to build times.
  • Upgrade issues

    Solved Configure nodebb
    2
    1
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    Use this code git fetch # Grab the latest code from the NodeBB repository git checkout v3.x git reset --hard origin/v3.x And you will have the latest version without specifying it https://docs.nodebb.org/configuring/upgrade/
  • Swatch / Theme Changer

    Code Respository swatch themes switcher
    8
    8
    3 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    @veronikya it might flicker on load, yes, and that’s normal. It’s because the CSS and JS are loaded before the custom elements, but it shouldn’t be too bad on reasonable links. It shouldn’t flicker at all navigating through the site though as the CSS and JS are already loaded.
  • Removing blue 'moved' tag from post

    Solved Configure nodebb
    16
    2
    3 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    @phenomlab Ah, got it working! I reversed the CSS addition to put z index high, and then I could see another error box saying fork title must be at least 3 characters. So made the new fork title longer and button responded.
  • Upgrade Problem from 2.8.3 to 2.8.4

    Solved Configure nodebb
    35
    1
    8 Votes
    35 Posts
    10k Views
    @cagatay No, you can ignore that.
  • How to fix size of photos & videos NodeBB

    Solved Customisation nodebb nodebb size
    7
    3 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    @crazycells pleasure. Using percentages makes much more sense in this case. It’s the same argument with px vs pt vs em with fonts, margins, padding, etc., in the sense that em is generally preferred over px and pt https://stackoverflow.com/questions/609517/why-em-instead-of-px
  • How to downgrade plugin version on NodeBB

    Solved Customisation downgrade nodebb
    11
    3 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    @cagatay no problems
  • Theming support in Sudonix

    Moved Announcements themes
    41
    5
    61 Votes
    41 Posts
    20k Views
    @phenomlab said in Theming support in Sudonix: I thought I’d better come by here with an update so everyone knows that the Swatch project isn’t abandoned, or has simply “gone cold”. In fact, quite the opposite. I’ve setup a dev instance on my home network which I’m currently developing against. I’ll put some screenshots up soon, but the Swatch code is currently enjoying a rewrite. The great news is that you’ll get ten times the flexibility you have now meaning greater support for light themes, although the downside is that there isn’t that much backwards compatibility meaning some of my own themes even need to be completely redesigned. However, this isn’t the end of the world. Once you’re familiar with the classes, it really doesn’t take long at all to create your own themes. More to follow. I’ll be putting together a video of what the revamped theme will look like very soon - just got some small issues to iron out, and code cleanup beforehand…