Skip to content

Want to use Sudonix themes ?

Chitchat
80 5 27.3k 1

Related Topics
  • Who uses Flarum?

    Chitchat flarum forum
    22
    7 Votes
    22 Posts
    7k Views
    @Madchatthew I use it here. It is faster, but not sure if that extends to build times.
  • 4 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda said in Upgrade to NodeBB v3? 2BB or not 2BB, that is the question!: So although thats a plugin it has Widget like element and stopped working on the Theme change Which is normal based on the widgets being reset when you change themes.
  • Further Widgets question

    Solved Configure nodebb
    4
    1
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda category is for a category in its own, so for example, “fruit” whereas categories is the page that contains all categories as a list.
  • Email validation NodeBB

    Bugs nodebb
    21
    3 Votes
    21 Posts
    9k Views
    @Panda said in Email validation NodeBB: Did you configure that as a custom change to the usual quote icon. How do you do that? I notice on NodeBB site its a solid blue quotes Yes, I changed it. NodeBB by default users the free font awesome library whereas I use the pro (paid) version SDK have access to a wider set of icons, and at different thicknesses etc. The change of colour is just simple CSS.
  • Header Menu After Upgrading V3.1.1

    Solved Customisation header nodebb
    2
    1
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @cagatay this relates to a change the css classes used for the brand header meaning it will now float to the left instead of right. If you’d like to retain the original behavior, you can add this css class [data-widget-area="brand-header"] { justify-content: end; display: flex; } Further information here https://community.nodebb.org/topic/17090/manual-build-a-custom-header-in-harmony/19?_=1684069325296
  • NodeBB v3

    Announcements nodebb v3 nodebb
    2
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @cagatay JS will work fine - no changes there, and there are no plans to drop support for jQuery. More of an issue is the CSS - for which there are quite a few breaking changes. Keep an eye on sudonix.dev (my development site) where you can see progress in relation to how I am tackling the compatibility issues.
  • Theming support in Sudonix

    Moved Announcements themes
    41
    5
    61 Votes
    41 Posts
    20k Views
    @phenomlab said in Theming support in Sudonix: I thought I’d better come by here with an update so everyone knows that the Swatch project isn’t abandoned, or has simply “gone cold”. In fact, quite the opposite. I’ve setup a dev instance on my home network which I’m currently developing against. I’ll put some screenshots up soon, but the Swatch code is currently enjoying a rewrite. The great news is that you’ll get ten times the flexibility you have now meaning greater support for light themes, although the downside is that there isn’t that much backwards compatibility meaning some of my own themes even need to be completely redesigned. However, this isn’t the end of the world. Once you’re familiar with the classes, it really doesn’t take long at all to create your own themes. More to follow. I’ll be putting together a video of what the revamped theme will look like very soon - just got some small issues to iron out, and code cleanup beforehand…
  • NodeBB slow after DB recovery

    Solved Performance performance nodebb
    1
    5 Votes
    1 Posts
    889 Views
    No one has replied