Skip to content

[NODEBB] Reply Button/arrow answer

Solved Customisation
25 2 10.5k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • External Links - New Window

    Solved Customisation nodebb links settings
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    @Sampo2910 search the forum here for ogproxy which is the client side version of that plugin I wrote. It’s in use here on this forum.
  • 3 Votes
    5 Posts
    1k Views
    @crazycells Agreed. It takes a more sensible approach. Nobody ever upvotes the first post - it’s usually much further down as the conversation progresses.
  • Bug Report

    Solved Bugs nodebb bugs
    47
    1
    26 Votes
    47 Posts
    17k Views
    @crazycells Good points, thanks. I completely forgot that classes are added - makes life much simpler! EDIT - seems this is pretty straightforward, and only needs the below CSS .upvoted i { color: var(--bs-user-level) !important; } This then yields [image: 1718028529465-3f072f8a-ebfa-4910-8723-73c493b8e4eb-image.png] However, the caveat here is that the .upvoted class will only show for your upvotes, and nobody else’s. However, this does satisfy the original request however I would love to see my upvoted posts more clearly, because currently, when I upvote, nothing on the post tool is changing, it would be nicer if there is an indication that I have upvoted (like a filled or colored triangle?)
  • Gettin Erors NodeBB

    Solved Configure nodebb eror
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab no forum is working goods. there is no eror message since yestarday.
  • NodeBB inline videoplayer

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    12
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab YAY! It works Thanks so much
  • what does sound/mute button do?

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    20
    1
    9 Votes
    20 Posts
    5k Views
    @crazycells Yeah, looking at the plugin itself, that’s a hard coded limit [image: 1653494282106-3d6dbc10-185b-4102-9470-0c2731a10750-image.png] I’ll probably remove that… eventually…
  • NodeBB Discord Plugins

    Unsolved Customisation nodebb discord plugin
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    @RiekMedia hi. Just following up on this thread (I know it’s old) but was curious to understand if it’s still an issue or not ?
  • How to set a signature in NodeBB?

    Solved Customisation
    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in How to set a signature in NodeBB?: @jac No issues at all with copying. This is set using the signature for the user you are posting as. In the case of Hostrisk, it’s set like the below [image: 1633427929198-7bf04183-f6e8-4d72-b0eb-c9a05c9cd24b-image.png] You can set the signature by using https://domain.com/user/theuser/edit Mamy thanks Mark, I’ll set this up later .