Skip to content

[NODEBB] CSS Style Sheets SelectBox

Locked Solved Customisation
112 2 57.6k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • 3 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    Very great
  • navigation menu panel on mobile

    Solved Customisation nodebb css
    8
    1
    7 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @crazycells hmm. That’s odd. I haven’t made any changes from recollection but I could be wrong. I’ll need to check. EDIT - very strange. I honestly don’t recall adding the below CSS block to alter the bottom bar, but you’re right… .bottombar-nav { padding: 0px !important; } I’ve removed this so it reflects stock Harmony.
  • Fixing YouTube videos css

    Solved WordPress css
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab It looks good, but not anymore. I’ve already lost so much time. Now it’s time to move on
  • Forum Icons NodeBB

    Solved Customisation icons forum nodebb
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    @cagatay That matches what I see [image: 1667218162107-4f0f858d-9812-42b1-9f61-ffb13d31dccd-image.png]
  • Changing Background on NodeBB

    Solved Customisation background image nodebb
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @cagatay You’d target the body tag and use the below line of CSS background: url(/assets/customcss/backgrounds/default/default.png) no-repeat center center fixed; Obviously, you need to change the path to suit where your image is being stored. More info around the background property can be found here https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_background.php
  • [NODEBB] Stats

    Unsolved Customisation plugin stats script
    20
    1
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    6k Views
    @phenomlab said in [NODEBB] Stats: @jac or I land up fixing it I wouldn’t put it past you
  • Avatar on Topic Header

    Solved Customisation css avatar header
    9
    1
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    @jac said in Avatar on Topic Header: @downpw said in Avatar on Topic Header: Great Plugin I make it a bit cleaner via this CSS code: /*------------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*---------------- nodebb-plugin-browsing-users -----------------*/ /*------------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*Space between the avatar and the RSS icon */ .topic [component="topic/browsing-users"] { margin-bottom: -5px; padding-left: 10px; } /*Space between avatars*/ .pull-left { float: left!important; padding-right: 5px; } Do you have a screenshot of how this looks with the CSS change? Just added this change, thanks @DownPW
  • NodeBB customisation

    Locked Customisation
    332
    27 Votes
    332 Posts
    246k Views
    @jac Given your departure away from your previous project, I’m going to close this thread…