Chitchat

Related Topics
  • Hi phenomlab 🙂

Chitchat
    4 Votes
    4 Posts

@My-Account do you mean

https://hostrisk.com

That’s still running, and is a news aggregation site. You can’t login or register there though.

• Techies and human relationships

Chitchat
    10 Votes
    9 Posts

@Panda Great analogy…

• Proton launch password manager

Chitchat
    18 Votes
    27 Posts

@phenomlab said in Proton launch password manager:

will charge for it no matter if you have the full-blown package like I have. If they offered a discount or another incentive, I may well have taken a different view, but to me, it just seems like easy revenue.

Much like Surfshark do, they are owned by the same company now and you can tell, there’s always something extra cropping up like dedicated IPs, loads of discounts thrown your way which is fair enough but I don’t think you should have to them thrown at you constantly 😃.

Fortunately Proton have kept things simple and have all products under one roof should you buy the right package.

• Want to use Sudonix themes ?

Chitchat
    31 Votes
    65 Posts
    2k Views

@DownPW Yes, that will work fine. What I meant was that the original CSS I provided targets [type=button] so would impact all others on the page in addition to the intended target.

• VPN connections...

Solved Privacy
    2 Votes
    37 Posts
    2k Views

@phenomlab said in VPN connections...:

@jac Confirmed 🙂

Brilliant! Glad to sort that issue out 😁.

• KeepSolid VPN Unlimited DEAL

Configure
    18 Votes
    53 Posts
    4k Views

@JAC said in KeepSolid VPN Unlimited DEAL:

although all are going to have their own flaws one way or another,

Exactly that - none of them are going to suit every individual purpose. You have to read the reviews, decide what functionality you need, and then make a judgement call for yourself (and your own unique needs).

There is no “wrong or right”, although I would steer clear of those that do not have a no-logs policy for privacy reasons alone.

• VPNs & Netflix

Solved General
    1 Votes
    6 Posts

I believe I’ve connected to a different VPN since and it’s worked even with the app.

• Which product is the best for VPN?

Configure
    49 Votes
    213 Posts
    19k Views

@crazycells briefly, yes. I think what concerns be the most with home brew VPN convective like this is a lack of security updates, and potentially leaving yourself open.

I’ve yet to actually try it, but I know there are a variety of ways to achieve the same goal.