Skip to content

Threaded post support for NodeBB

Let's Build It
146 5 104.2k 1

Related Topics
  • NodeBB Twitter / X embeds

    Let's Build It twitter script
    34
    21 Votes
    34 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab said: @DownPW thanks for spotting (and fixing) this issue. I admittedly threw this together quickly for @jac some time ago, and it hasn’t had any love since. If OK with you, I’ll merge these changes into the github repository? No problem dude
  • Page control arrows for PWA

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    27
    25 Votes
    27 Posts
    13k Views
    @crazycells it is, yes - I think I’ll leave it as there is no specific PWA CSS classes I know of. Well, you could use something like the below, but this means multiple CSS files for different operating systems. /** * Determine the mobile operating system. * This function returns one of 'iOS', 'Android', 'Windows Phone', or 'unknown'. * * @returns {String} */ function getMobileOperatingSystem() { var userAgent = navigator.userAgent || navigator.vendor || window.opera; // Windows Phone must come first because its UA also contains "Android" if (/windows phone/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Windows Phone"; } if (/android/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Android"; } if (/iPad|iPhone|iPod/.test(userAgent) && !window.MSStream) { return "iOS"; } return "unknown"; // return “Android” - one should either handle the unknown or fallback to a specific platform, let’s say Android } Once you’re in that rabbit hole, it’s impossible to get out of it.
  • Threaded chat support for NodeBB

    Let's Build It threaded chat code
    35
    1
    19 Votes
    35 Posts
    15k Views
    @DownPW said in Threaded chat support for NodeBB: Better like this : add shadow and border-left on self answer Of course - you style to your own requirements and taste I’ll commit that CSS we discussed yesterday also
  • NodeBB upgrade now cant post

    Solved Bugs nodebb
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.
  • Want to use Sudonix themes ?

    Chitchat themes nodebb
    80
    1
    34 Votes
    80 Posts
    27k Views
    omg thank you Mark.
  • 11 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    @dave1904 excellent news. Thanks for the feedback
  • Adding fileWrite to nodebb code

    Solved Configure nodebb
    16
    1
    5 Votes
    16 Posts
    4k Views
    @eveh this might be a question for the NodeBB Devs themselves. In all honesty, I’m not entirely sure without having to research this myself.
  • [NodeBB] username cards

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    8
    5 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab Aha…nice to know. As always thank you for the reply and information.