Skip to content

Rotating Star Effect

Solved Let's Build It
17 4 4.8k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • 4 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    @DownPW said in "Glass" (shine) effect on Sudonix logo: Perfect with White background theme but much less with black themes backgrounds (we see the edges of the shine effect) Yes, you will need to modify the CSS according. For example, on Sudonix, I use --bs-node-shine: linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(28, 38, 44, 0) 0%, rgba(74, 100, 116, 0.5) 50%, rgba(28, 38, 44, 0) 100%); Essentially, you choose the base background, the shine colour, and then the base background again.
  • navigation menu panel on mobile

    Solved Customisation nodebb css
    8
    1
    7 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @crazycells hmm. That’s odd. I haven’t made any changes from recollection but I could be wrong. I’ll need to check. EDIT - very strange. I honestly don’t recall adding the below CSS block to alter the bottom bar, but you’re right… .bottombar-nav { padding: 0px !important; } I’ve removed this so it reflects stock Harmony.
  • The theme came with space on left side

    Solved WordPress css
    7
    3 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab yes it’s a different theme. The other one was not offering much on editable sidebar. It was like flarum hahah
  • 15 Votes
    51 Posts
    24k Views
    Oh yes, that’s what’s super cool, I learn something every day. Afterwards I start from so low in JS
  • Widget | CSS customization

    Solved WordPress css
    53
    17 Votes
    53 Posts
    17k Views
    @Sala the only way you can achieve this is to use a robots.txt file and disallow access to those links.
  • Multiple link on one ico non Navbar

    Solved Customisation links css navbar
    7
    1
    2 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    yeah you’re right @phenomlab. Problem of NodeBB Version
  • 1 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab said in Hardening WordPress - Reducing the attack vector: @jac Microsoft’s and Google’s Authenticator both support TOTP - essentially, a time based system that changes every 30 seconds. The main principle here is that the device itself carrying the One Time Passcode only needs to be in sync with the source server in terms of time, and can be completely offline with no internet access. Provided the time matches on both devices, the One Time Passcode will be accepted. Applications such as Microsoft Authenticator and Authy also support push notification meaning you just choose either yes or no on your device when prompted, and then that response is sent back to the origin which then determines if access is granted or not. One of the best looking password less authentication models was CLEF - sadly, this product died out due to a lack of funding (if I recall correctly) although some open source implementations of this have appeared quite recently. Essentially, both products will achieve the same goal. TOTP is an industry standard, and widely accepted across the board. Not all services offer push confirmation. Many thanks for the detailed reply mate. There’s some great advice in there that will help me secure my accounts.
  • Discourse Design Change

    Customisation design change css html
    25
    7 Votes
    25 Posts
    9k Views
    @phenomlab okay