Skip to content

NodeBB v3 Chat Very Slow

Moved Performance
47 3 19.1k 1

Related Topics
  • Opening links in nodebb widget

    Solved Configure nodebb
    6
    4 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    A more efficient way of including this would be to not over complicate it and leverage a standard iframe (providing the CSP headers of the remote site permit this) like below <iframe src="https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=gag66aea7922f0a5" width="700" height="800"></iframe> This works first time every time on your site as intended.
  • TNG + Nodebb

    General tng genealogy nodebb plugin
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @Madchatthew said in TNG + Nodebb: you have to try and use duck tape and super glue to change something to make it do what you want it to do I couldn’t have put that better myself.
  • Bug Report

    Solved Bugs nodebb bugs
    47
    1
    26 Votes
    47 Posts
    17k Views
    @crazycells Good points, thanks. I completely forgot that classes are added - makes life much simpler! EDIT - seems this is pretty straightforward, and only needs the below CSS .upvoted i { color: var(--bs-user-level) !important; } This then yields [image: 1718028529465-3f072f8a-ebfa-4910-8723-73c493b8e4eb-image.png] However, the caveat here is that the .upvoted class will only show for your upvotes, and nobody else’s. However, this does satisfy the original request however I would love to see my upvoted posts more clearly, because currently, when I upvote, nothing on the post tool is changing, it would be nicer if there is an indication that I have upvoted (like a filled or colored triangle?)
  • Nodebb icon on google page

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    9
    1
    4 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    @Panda It’s been raised multiple times, but only for the open source version, and not hosted.
  • error with v3 in browser console

    Solved Performance socket error csrf
    4
    1
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @DownPW it’s in relation to the response I provided above
  • build nodebb Warning in entrypoint size limit

    Solved Performance nodebb
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @eeeee they are nothing to worry about, and can be ignored.
  • background color of the footer area

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    7
    1
    7 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab thank you very much
  • NodeBB 1.19.3

    Solved Performance nodebb 1.19.3 performance
    33
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab I find the problem Mark The error message indicated this path : http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u I change the path url on config.json [image: 1645128773854-47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png] And all it’s good Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3 But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok