Skip to content

what does sound/mute button do?

Solved Customisation
20 2 5.2k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Bug Report

    Solved Bugs nodebb bugs
    47
    1
    26 Votes
    47 Posts
    17k Views
    @crazycells Good points, thanks. I completely forgot that classes are added - makes life much simpler! EDIT - seems this is pretty straightforward, and only needs the below CSS .upvoted i { color: var(--bs-user-level) !important; } This then yields [image: 1718028529465-3f072f8a-ebfa-4910-8723-73c493b8e4eb-image.png] However, the caveat here is that the .upvoted class will only show for your upvotes, and nobody else’s. However, this does satisfy the original request however I would love to see my upvoted posts more clearly, because currently, when I upvote, nothing on the post tool is changing, it would be nicer if there is an indication that I have upvoted (like a filled or colored triangle?)
  • NodeBB: Privileges for the Announcement channel

    Solved Configure nodebb
    6
    1
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    Up to you really
  • 36 Votes
    55 Posts
    27k Views
    @DownPW I see why. The code relies on the existence of [component="topic/quickreply/container"] However, this by definition means that the below has to be enabled [image: 1679077966615-aeef638f-4188-489d-a9f2-f3a26dbca9d8-image.png] It will then work [image: 1679077992245-7fb38631-e0f3-46ef-b652-00929d927b13-image.png] For some unknown reason, this is hidden in Harmony, and only shows if you select it. In v2, it seems that the <section> is deleted altogether in Persona if “Quick Reply” is disabled, meaning it won’t fire as it can’t locate that specific component. The downside is that you might not want the quick reply function, but I think it’s a PITA to scroll up to the top of the post just to reply, so I have it on
  • NodeBB Theme/Skin Switcher

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    38
    7 Votes
    38 Posts
    15k Views
    @Teemberland great spot ! You should create a PR for that so they can include it in the official repository. Just be aware that any subsequent releases will overwrite your fix without the PR.
  • 9 Votes
    32 Posts
    14k Views
    @DownPW said in Bottom footer navbar button extend: Oh my god, it’s beautiful mark I liked this design so much, I’ve implemented it here. I intend to do a lot more with the footer in due course, so hiding it makes a lot of sense. Thanks @DownPW for the idea and initial concept
  • ineffecient use of space on mobile

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    10
    2
    7 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab Thanks
  • [NodeBB] greeting message

    Solved Customisation css nodebb javascript
    2
    1
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    @pwsincd welcome to sudonix, and thanks for the comments. What your looking for is here https://sudonix.com/topic/195/nodebb-welcome-message/3?_=1648295651358
  • [NODEBB] Scroll Button

    Solved Customisation css javascript html scroll button
    7
    1
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    @downpw ooops. Forgot that. Thanks for adding.