Skip to content

how to hide "moved" badge with CSS?

Solved Customisation
12 2 3.4k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Planned sunset of NTFY plugin

    Pinned Announcements push nodebb ntfy
    7
    1
    8 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    I’ve noticed that I’m the only one subscribed to the push notifications on this site. If you were using NTFY previously, and have noticed that you’ve not had any alerts for a while, it’s because this feature has been disabled. You’ll now need to use the push notification to replace NTFY as mentioned in the first post.
  • CSS codes to prevent votes to disappear

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    @phenomlab yes, it is thanks a lot…
  • Nodebb 3.2.0

    Bugs nodebb nodebb 3.2.0
    20
    1
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    6k Views
    @crazycells yes, I’m aware of that. Need to fix EDIT- fixed. Caused by the same CSS that is used to absolutely position the “verified” group badge in the posts view. Amended this CSS so that is specifically targets the post stream as below li[component="post"] a[href*="/groups/verified"] { position: absolute !important; left: 8px; z-index: 2; margin-top: 1px; border-radius: 999px !important; line-height: 14px; display: block; height: 22px; margin-left: 0px !important; }
  • optional "snow falling" theme

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    6
    6 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    @Sala ok, but that’s still the same loop which is going to have an impact on the CPU.
  • The best css to customize our logo?

    Solved Customisation css
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    @Sala This should look better .sidenav .navbar-brand { padding-top: 0.5rem; padding-bottom: 0.5rem; } [image: 1669026666905-e5cec20e-be36-4ee8-9129-fd11ad4656ac-image.png] You can increase the top and bottom padding by increasing the values above.
  • Custom badges

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    103
    2
    49 Votes
    103 Posts
    52k Views
    Perfect
  • Bootstrap Version

    Solved Customisation nodebb bootstrap
    8
    5 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab That will be nice once they have completed that. It will be interesting to see how long that takes. So for now I will use custom css to make it look the way I want. Frameworks just make things a little faster. Thanks @phenomlab
  • nodebb dropdown menu

    Solved Configure nodebb
    5
    1
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in nodebb dropdown menu: @kurulumu-net You set it like the below example taken from this site [image: 1637939951821-aae36790-3257-4bb2-ad5a-0d744309876a-image.png] Which presents this [image: 1637939983445-77f47260-2941-4afe-9614-8e17dcfc8c19-image.png] Very interesting… I actually thought this wasn’t possible, as I remember it being asked in the NodeBB forum. Is this something new that’s been implemented? I’ll 100% be doing that when I’m on the laptop over the weekend.