Skip to content

Switch between list and card view function

Moved Let's Build It
107 4 50.3k 1

Related Topics
  • 3 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    Very great
  • CSS border gradients

    Blog gradient border css
    10
    3
    2 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    ah f5 need
  • 15 Votes
    51 Posts
    24k Views
    Oh yes, that’s what’s super cool, I learn something every day. Afterwards I start from so low in JS
  • 14 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    Hmm - seems I never committed this code. I’ll do that now… EDIT - here it is https://github.com/phenomlab/category-list/tree/main
  • hover link effect

    Solved Customisation css link hover
    18
    1
    6 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    @DownPW Looking at the underlying code, class start is being added on hover by jQuery in this function document.querySelectorAll(".button-gradient, .button-transparent").forEach((button) => { const style = getComputedStyle(button); const lines = document.createElement("div"); lines.classList.add("lines"); const groupTop = document.createElement("div"); const groupBottom = document.createElement("div"); const svg = createSVG( button.offsetWidth, button.offsetHeight, parseInt(style.borderRadius, 10) ); groupTop.appendChild(svg); groupTop.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupTop.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupTop.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); lines.appendChild(groupTop); lines.appendChild(groupBottom); button.appendChild(lines); button.addEventListener("pointerenter", () => { button.classList.add("start"); }); svg.addEventListener("animationend", () => { button.classList.remove("start"); }); }); }) The CSS for start is below .button-gradient.start .lines svg, .button-transparent.start .lines svg { animation: stroke 0.3s linear; } And this is the corresponding keyframe @keyframes stroke { 30%, 55% { opacity: 1; } 100% { stroke-dashoffset: 5; opacity: 0; } } It’s using both CSS and SVG, so might not be a simple affair to replicate without the SVG files.
  • 9 Votes
    32 Posts
    14k Views
    @DownPW said in Bottom footer navbar button extend: Oh my god, it’s beautiful mark I liked this design so much, I’ve implemented it here. I intend to do a lot more with the footer in due course, so hiding it makes a lot of sense. Thanks @DownPW for the idea and initial concept
  • [NodeBB] greeting message

    Solved Customisation css nodebb javascript
    2
    1
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    @pwsincd welcome to sudonix, and thanks for the comments. What your looking for is here https://sudonix.com/topic/195/nodebb-welcome-message/3?_=1648295651358
  • Avatar on Topic Header

    Solved Customisation css avatar header
    9
    1
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    @jac said in Avatar on Topic Header: @downpw said in Avatar on Topic Header: Great Plugin I make it a bit cleaner via this CSS code: /*------------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*---------------- nodebb-plugin-browsing-users -----------------*/ /*------------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*Space between the avatar and the RSS icon */ .topic [component="topic/browsing-users"] { margin-bottom: -5px; padding-left: 10px; } /*Space between avatars*/ .pull-left { float: left!important; padding-right: 5px; } Do you have a screenshot of how this looks with the CSS change? Just added this change, thanks @DownPW