Skip to content

Switch between list and card view function

Moved Let's Build It
107 4 50.3k 1

Related Topics
  • Ch..ch..ch..ch..changes!

    Announcements themes layout
    16
    2
    15 Votes
    16 Posts
    4k Views
    @phenomlab of course, to be recognised is fantastic. @phenomlab said in Ch..ch..ch..ch..changes!: Sadly, no. Web crawlers and scrapers are often JS based and read text only, so styles don’t have any bearing. I’ve read mixed things about this, but no that does make sense, it was something I read a many years back when using Wordpress.
  • Widget | CSS customization

    Solved WordPress css
    53
    17 Votes
    53 Posts
    17k Views
    @Sala the only way you can achieve this is to use a robots.txt file and disallow access to those links.
  • 14 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    Hmm - seems I never committed this code. I’ll do that now… EDIT - here it is https://github.com/phenomlab/category-list/tree/main
  • chat list navbar

    Solved Customisation css navbar chat menu
    30
    2
    3 Votes
    30 Posts
    12k Views
    No no it’s ok @phenomlab I just comment the 2 lines mentionned aboves
  • Quote design CSS

    Solved Customisation css quote
    15
    1
    4 Votes
    15 Posts
    5k Views
    @DownPW yes, that does make sense actually. I forgot to mention the layout of Sudonix is custom so that would have an impact on the positioning. Good spot
  • Fontawesome 5

    Unsolved Customisation fonts css nodebb
    14
    1 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    @pwsincd hi. Just following up on this thread (I know it’s old) but was curious to understand if it’s still an issue or not ?
  • Avatar on Topic Header

    Solved Customisation css avatar header
    9
    1
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    @jac said in Avatar on Topic Header: @downpw said in Avatar on Topic Header: Great Plugin I make it a bit cleaner via this CSS code: /*------------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*---------------- nodebb-plugin-browsing-users -----------------*/ /*------------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*Space between the avatar and the RSS icon */ .topic [component="topic/browsing-users"] { margin-bottom: -5px; padding-left: 10px; } /*Space between avatars*/ .pull-left { float: left!important; padding-right: 5px; } Do you have a screenshot of how this looks with the CSS change? Just added this change, thanks @DownPW
  • NodeBB Design help

    Solved Customisation
    8
    3
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ? For the record, this is what I added #footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; } The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget <!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style> That should resolve the /categories issue.