Skip to content

NodeBB v4.0.0 — Federate good times, come on!

World
94 64 22.6k

Related Topics
  • Nodebb vs Wordpress vs Other

    General wordpress nodebb woocomerce business
    4
    5 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    PrestaShop + modules IA https://www.prestashop.com Magento https://developer.adobe.com/open/magento
  • nodebb error logs

    Bugs nodebb
    6
    2
    4 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    I just wanted to ask because I don’t have much knowledge about the new installation. Thank you for the explanatory answer.
  • www. Infront stops website access?

    Solved Configure nodebb
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    @Panda because there is no match for the DNS entry specified. The receiving web server parses the headers looking for a destination hostname to match, and anything the web server is unable to resolve will be sent back to the root.
  • NodeBB upgrade now cant post

    Solved Bugs nodebb
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.
  • Email validation NodeBB

    Bugs nodebb
    21
    3 Votes
    21 Posts
    9k Views
    @Panda said in Email validation NodeBB: Did you configure that as a custom change to the usual quote icon. How do you do that? I notice on NodeBB site its a solid blue quotes Yes, I changed it. NodeBB by default users the free font awesome library whereas I use the pro (paid) version SDK have access to a wider set of icons, and at different thicknesses etc. The change of colour is just simple CSS.
  • nodebb loading emojis

    Solved Configure nodebb emojis
    16
    1
    1 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    @DownPW sure. Let me have a look at this in more detail. I know nginx plus has extensive support for this, but it’s not impossible to get somewhere near acceptable with the standard version. You might be better off handling this at the Cloudflare level given that it sits in between the requesting client and your server.
  • nodebb-plugin-customize error

    Solved Customisation
    25
    2 Votes
    25 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab it work, thanks
  • NodeBB Design help

    Solved Customisation
    8
    3
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ? For the record, this is what I added #footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; } The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget <!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style> That should resolve the /categories issue.