Skip to content

NodeBB v3 Chat Very Slow

Moved Performance
47 3 19.1k 1

Related Topics
  • Opening links in nodebb widget

    Solved Configure nodebb
    6
    4 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    A more efficient way of including this would be to not over complicate it and leverage a standard iframe (providing the CSP headers of the remote site permit this) like below <iframe src="https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=gag66aea7922f0a5" width="700" height="800"></iframe> This works first time every time on your site as intended.
  • build nodebb Warning in entrypoint size limit

    Solved Performance nodebb
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @eeeee they are nothing to worry about, and can be ignored.
  • Optimum config for NodeBB under NGINX

    Performance nginx performance
    4
    3 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @crazycells hi - no security reason, or anything specific in this case. However, the nginx.conf I posted was from my Dev environment which uses this port as a way of not interfering with production. And yes, I use clustering on this site with three instances.
  • 14 Votes
    69 Posts
    56k Views
    @phenomlab Seems to be better with some scaling fix for redis on redis.conf. I haven’t seen the message yet since the changes I made # I increase it to the value of /proc/sys/net/core/somaxconn tcp-backlog 4096 # I'm uncommenting because it can slow down Redis. Uncommented by default !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #save 900 1 #save 300 10 #save 60 10000 If you have other Redis optimizations. I take all your advice https://severalnines.com/blog/performance-tuning-redis/
  • Link vs Refresh

    Solved Customisation nodebb blog customization
    20
    2
    8 Votes
    20 Posts
    6k Views
    @pobojmoks Do you see any errors being reported in the console ? At first guess (without seeing the actual code or the site itself), I’d say that this is AJAX callback related
  • NodeBB 1.19.3

    Solved Performance nodebb 1.19.3 performance
    33
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab I find the problem Mark The error message indicated this path : http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u I change the path url on config.json [image: 1645128773854-47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png] And all it’s good Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3 But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok
  • [NodeBB] Import custom Font

    Solved Customisation custom fonts nodebb css
    12
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    @cagatay you’ll need to define this in the body tag (or another element if you want greater or more granular targets) - for example body { font-family: "Poppins"; font-size: 16px; } Essentially, you use the font-size CSS directive.
  • [NODEBB] Welcome Message

    Solved Customisation css html nodebb
    20
    2
    13 Votes
    20 Posts
    8k Views
    @DownPW the ‘js’ code for the banner takes the time from the client, so what it displays really depends on the regional settings for the operating system. I’ve not seen this issue myself but would like to see some examples of screenshots if possible.