Skip to content

answers appearance css code request

Solved Customisation
11 2 3.7k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Widget | CSS customization

    Solved WordPress css
    53
    17 Votes
    53 Posts
    17k Views
    @Sala the only way you can achieve this is to use a robots.txt file and disallow access to those links.
  • Interesting Widget code, but can't fetch API

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    26
    2 Votes
    26 Posts
    10k Views
    @Panda said in Interesting Widget code, but can’t fetch API: How did you drop that widget into the post there? I hadnt seen this BSgenerator anywhere on sudonix site, do you use it somewhere already? Yes, here https://sudonix.org/topic/414/corporate-bullshit-generator?_=1687774393044 It’s not a “post” or “topic” in the common sense. It is actually a page in it’s own right and leverages nodebb-plugin-custom-pages. This in turn creates a new “route” which behaves like a page, meaning it is then exposed for widgets. @Panda said in Interesting Widget code, but can’t fetch API: Also can you explain more what you mean by calling the code externally. In my API call example, how would I go about doing that? By this, I mean create all the required code in an external JS file that is reachable by the NodeBB instance - so, in “public” for example - or in my case /public/js. The widget then “calls” that file and because it runs outside of the scope of NodeBB, you just need to return the values to the widget. Hope this makes sense?
  • 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • 6 Votes
    15 Posts
    4k Views
    No no, I said that in the sense that he told me it was simple ^^ I was able to see that this was not the case by targeting the elements he had advised me.
  • Quote design CSS

    Solved Customisation css quote
    15
    1
    4 Votes
    15 Posts
    5k Views
    @DownPW yes, that does make sense actually. I forgot to mention the layout of Sudonix is custom so that would have an impact on the positioning. Good spot
  • [NODEBB] Reply Button/arrow answer

    Solved Customisation css nodebb
    25
    4
    4 Votes
    25 Posts
    10k Views
    Topic open https://sudonix.com/topic/207/nodebb-help-for-my-custom-css
  • Border Frame WYSIWYG CSS

    Solved Customisation css wysiwyg
    6
    1
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    @DownPW just circling back to this, as I did eventually find the class. Seems you can disable the outline using the below CSS textarea { outline: none; }
  • [NODEBB] CSS Style Sheets SelectBox

    Locked Solved Customisation css
    112
    24 Votes
    112 Posts
    58k Views
    @DownPW as discussed in PM Seems to have been solved with the new JS code that you added allowing the version CSS file change!! Cache problem therefore with the JS of the Switcher theme Based on this, I will close this thread and reference https://sudonix.com/topic/207/nodebb-help-for-my-custom-css/27