Skip to content

[NODEBB] Reply Button/arrow answer

Solved Customisation
25 2 10.5k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Custom Page - nodebb

    Solved Customisation custom-pages nodebb
    13
    2
    5 Votes
    13 Posts
    2k Views
    I’m happy to see this
  • navigation menu panel on mobile

    Solved Customisation nodebb css
    8
    1
    7 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @crazycells hmm. That’s odd. I haven’t made any changes from recollection but I could be wrong. I’ll need to check. EDIT - very strange. I honestly don’t recall adding the below CSS block to alter the bottom bar, but you’re right… .bottombar-nav { padding: 0px !important; } I’ve removed this so it reflects stock Harmony.
  • www. Infront stops website access?

    Solved Configure nodebb
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    @Panda because there is no match for the DNS entry specified. The receiving web server parses the headers looking for a destination hostname to match, and anything the web server is unable to resolve will be sent back to the root.
  • Whitespace fixes in Nodebb

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    18
    2
    7 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    @Panda Just circling back here with something of an update (which I think you’ll like). I’ve completely restructured the ranking system. There are now less ranks, with a higher point threshold to reach them. More importantly, if you reload the site, you’ll notice that the ranks are now icons. I also removed the “Author” badge, and made this a single icon, which (to me) looks much better.
  • Email validation NodeBB

    Bugs nodebb
    21
    3 Votes
    21 Posts
    9k Views
    @Panda said in Email validation NodeBB: Did you configure that as a custom change to the usual quote icon. How do you do that? I notice on NodeBB site its a solid blue quotes Yes, I changed it. NodeBB by default users the free font awesome library whereas I use the pro (paid) version SDK have access to a wider set of icons, and at different thicknesses etc. The change of colour is just simple CSS.
  • Detect if user is admin

    General nodebb javascript code
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @pwsincd I think you can use userData.isAdmin = isAdmin; if I’m not mistaken - see https://community.nodebb.org/topic/15128/how-to-hide-whitelist-user-field-only-to-owner-or-admin?_=1648802303112 for an example
  • 4 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    @DownPW done
  • Customising NodeBB

    Locked Customisation nodebb
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    Closing this thread as a duplicate of https://sudonix.com/topic/12/nodebb-customisation