Skip to content

Iframely (Nodebb)

Solved Configure
40 4 14.5k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • NodeBB v3 Quick reply

    Solved Configure quick reply button
    4
    1
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    here is the link: https://app.transifex.com/nodebb/nodebb/translate/#tr
  • NodeBB: Favicon upload issue

    Solved Configure nodebb favicon
    12
    1
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab I am on a Mac, so I used the “Option + Command + I”, and then performed the steps. It loaded my favicon! I checked on Firefox which I haven’t used before, and it showed my favicon also! That’s fantastic and thank you for the help!
  • NodeBB: Creating the Swatch modes

    Solved Configure swatch
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    935 Views
    @mventures the swatch feature you refer to isn’t a NodeBB plugin, but a utility that I wrote that handles this. It is available for v2 (as you can see here) but I’ve stopped developing and releasing the code because it has been entirely rewritten to work for v3. If you’d like the code, this is possible, but you’ll need to upgrade to v3 first.
  • NodeBB: Creating pages

    Solved Configure nodebb create page
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    OK, I think I have figured out how to place a link in the footer which will click to a new page.
  • nodebb loading emojis

    Solved Configure nodebb emojis
    16
    1
    1 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    @DownPW sure. Let me have a look at this in more detail. I know nginx plus has extensive support for this, but it’s not impossible to get somewhere near acceptable with the standard version. You might be better off handling this at the Cloudflare level given that it sits in between the requesting client and your server.
  • MailGun Not Working NodeBB

    Solved Configure mail mailgun
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab did it i did not create smtp user on mailgun. everything is working now. [image: 1667569376261-6cc6061f-ed5d-41f6-8eb7-5d98f98b3706-image.png]
  • Configure SMTP for Nodebb

    Solved Configure
    14
    5 Votes
    14 Posts
    4k Views
    @marusaky based on the work completed thus far (in relation to PM exchanges), I’m going to mark this completed. Sending email from the server itself works fine without issue, and DNS appears to be clean (valid SPF, DMARC, and DKIM records). It appears that only Gmail marks incoming messages from your domain as spam - perhaps because of the domain age, which there is nothing we can do to prevent this. Mail delivery to all other domains appears to work fine in al of my tests.
  • NodeBB metadata

    Solved Configure nodebb
    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in NodeBB metadata: @jac Are you sure ? https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&sxsrf=AOaemvLwnaZL-PliU_2dBOg_Eo1pMVhBjg%3A1638982328139&source=hp&ei=uOKwYeatBcOsad3yp7AE&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYbDwyLBSDcG5XYoFCKwQFhgz94wTxOcV&ved=0ahUKEwjm6dX71NT0AhVDVhoKHV35CUYQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=site%3Astockportcounty.fans&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BAgjECc6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6BQguEIAEOggIABCABBCxAzoFCAAQgAQ6CAguELEDEIMBOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICC4QgAQQsQM6BQgAELEDOgsILhCABBDHARDRAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQyQM6BQgAEJIDUABYySZg0CdoAHAAeACAAW2IAa0NkgEEMjMuMpgBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz Fair enough 🤪🤪.