Skip to content

Rendering issues post migration to Sudonix theme/code

Solved Bugs
49 4 18.4k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • nodebb error logs

    Bugs nodebb
    6
    2
    4 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    I just wanted to ask because I don’t have much knowledge about the new installation. Thank you for the explanatory answer.
  • Is NTFY working properly on iOS?

    Bugs
    10
    5 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab thx, the same for us. It sees 1.7.3 as the last version although it is updated to 1.7.4… i will report this to @barisusakli
  • Nodebb 3.2.2

    Bugs nodebb 3.2.2
    27
    1
    11 Votes
    27 Posts
    10k Views
    @crazycells yes, I’ve just seen that and modified the post. It seems to only happen if you have a space between the “greater than” symbol and the actual text. Clearly a markdown thing.
  • Permission issues

    Solved Bugs
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda I forked this topic out of the previous thread as it’s an issue in it’s own right. Having checked, I see the reason why [image: 1688552291277-06d082f0-6c7d-443b-98bc-94db5f3e5d0e-image.png] As you can see from the screenshot, category “Announcements” does not permit editing. This specific category was originally read only, which I then changed to members could reply. Looks like I forgot to add the right to edit Should be fixed now [image: 1688552421019-a533d8ff-23f1-432e-a4a6-3d10cb05a46d-image.png]
  • Difficult to move posts now, on mobile.

    Bugs nodebb
    16
    1
    5 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    @DownPW Yes, it is. It’s set far too low meaning other elements with a higher preference will sit over the top of it.
  • NodeBB upgrade now cant post

    Solved Bugs nodebb
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.
  • 2 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    @DownPW looks good to me.
  • Nav Drop-down [Sudonix]

    Moved Bugs
    3
    1
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in Nav Drop-down [Sudonix]: @jac Fixed [image: 1638187996641-d2e5410b-fa82-4fc9-a861-7913d3c560ab-image.png] Thanks for reporting. Thanks mate, not a problem .