Skip to content

NodeBB v3 Chat Very Slow

Moved Performance
47 3 19.0k 1

Related Topics
  • error with v3 in browser console

    Solved Performance socket error csrf
    4
    1
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @DownPW it’s in relation to the response I provided above
  • NodeBB v3.0.0-rc.1

    Performance nodebb v3.0.0
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    661 Views
    No one has replied
  • NodeBB v3

    Announcements nodebb v3 nodebb
    2
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    @cagatay JS will work fine - no changes there, and there are no plans to drop support for jQuery. More of an issue is the CSS - for which there are quite a few breaking changes. Keep an eye on sudonix.dev (my development site) where you can see progress in relation to how I am tackling the compatibility issues.
  • Changing Background on NodeBB

    Solved Customisation background image nodebb
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @cagatay You’d target the body tag and use the below line of CSS background: url(/assets/customcss/backgrounds/default/default.png) no-repeat center center fixed; Obviously, you need to change the path to suit where your image is being stored. More info around the background property can be found here https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_background.php
  • nodebb chat roll dice game

    Solved Customisation dev roll dice game chat
    29
    5 Votes
    29 Posts
    12k Views
    @phenomlab said in nodebb chat roll dice game: @DownPW I still think you could do something much quicker with jQuery. Why not but like I said, I have no skills to do that. If you are motivated, why not but I don’t want to bother you especially since it will only be for a certain period of time.
  • NodeBB 1.19.3

    Solved Performance nodebb 1.19.3 performance
    33
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab I find the problem Mark The error message indicated this path : http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u I change the path url on config.json [image: 1645128773854-47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png] And all it’s good Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3 But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok
  • Social icon (Nodebb)

    Solved Customisation nodebb social
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab said in Social icon (Nodebb): @jac I just tested my theory around using the OG image, and according to the Twitter card validator, it works fine [image: 1638880098289-73e805e1-997b-41bf-9259-51c5052ca8fc-image.png] fixed
  • Display tweets in widget [NodeBB]

    Solved Customisation
    29
    4 Votes
    29 Posts
    12k Views
    @phenomlab brilliant, many thanks Mark