Skip to content

Global IT outage

Chitchat
31 4 10.3k 1

Related Topics
  • Fedora Server + Virtualmin

    Chitchat fedora server linux virtualmin
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    130 Views
    No one has replied
  • Google fined (again) for violating user privacy

    Chitchat google
    7
    12 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    Here’s another… Google busy again! https://www.theverge.com/tech/870056/google-cellular-data-lawsuit-settlement
  • Adobe Contracts

    Chitchat adobe
    9
    7 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    @phenomlab LOL yep that is right, because there was a huge stack of them, I remember and it seemed like it took forever to go through the whole stack. Then you had to install drivers for each device. Oh the good ole days haha
  • 50 years of Microsoft

    Discussion microsoft 50years
    7
    4 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab said in 50 years of Microsoft: NetBUI Netbeeuuuui in french Happy birtdead
  • Microsoft in talks to buy TikTok

    Discussion microsoft tiktok
    2
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    834 Views
    @phenomlab well I hope that a better company steps up and puts in a higher bid. If I had the money I would buy TikTok. That platform is a money makers dream. So many people on it now er or was. I think MS will just mess it up like they do everything else. Hell, they can’t even get their own software to work correctly, how would they even keep that one up and running.
  • Nord VPN renewal

    Chitchat nord vpn renewal
    37
    2
    30 Votes
    37 Posts
    16k Views
    So far so good .
  • Arch Server Progress

    Chitchat arch linux server web server
    64
    31 Votes
    64 Posts
    24k Views
    @phenomlab I think I am going to switch to this theme eventually. The one I have is ok, but the price for this theme and what you get with it is really good. The business has broken even and is actually making some money now. We will see what the future holds. I am hoping to start getting enough business so I am behind 2 to 3 months. So we will see. My Arch web server has been working great! No issues with it so far. The only thing lately was the mail server software being updated, and they broke everything. I was able to make the required changes and get it back working and it has been working amazingly so far. I am still really happy I switched to Arch Linux Server and I haven’t had to reinstall the whole operating system due to this switch.
  • Humour

    Chitchat humour
    28
    1
    53 Votes
    28 Posts
    11k Views
    [image: 1755105646597-1608635114226.jpg]