Skip to content

what does sound/mute button do?

Solved Customisation
20 2 5.2k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • Bug Report

    Solved Bugs nodebb bugs
    47
    1
    26 Votes
    47 Posts
    17k Views
    @crazycells Good points, thanks. I completely forgot that classes are added - makes life much simpler! EDIT - seems this is pretty straightforward, and only needs the below CSS .upvoted i { color: var(--bs-user-level) !important; } This then yields [image: 1718028529465-3f072f8a-ebfa-4910-8723-73c493b8e4eb-image.png] However, the caveat here is that the .upvoted class will only show for your upvotes, and nobody else’s. However, this does satisfy the original request however I would love to see my upvoted posts more clearly, because currently, when I upvote, nothing on the post tool is changing, it would be nicer if there is an indication that I have upvoted (like a filled or colored triangle?)
  • Whitespace fixes in Nodebb

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    18
    2
    7 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    @Panda Just circling back here with something of an update (which I think you’ll like). I’ve completely restructured the ranking system. There are now less ranks, with a higher point threshold to reach them. More importantly, if you reload the site, you’ll notice that the ranks are now icons. I also removed the “Author” badge, and made this a single icon, which (to me) looks much better.
  • NodeBB upgrade now cant post

    Solved Bugs nodebb
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    @Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.
  • NodeBB Theme/Skin Switcher

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    38
    7 Votes
    38 Posts
    15k Views
    @Teemberland great spot ! You should create a PR for that so they can include it in the official repository. Just be aware that any subsequent releases will overwrite your fix without the PR.
  • 9 Votes
    32 Posts
    14k Views
    @DownPW said in Bottom footer navbar button extend: Oh my god, it’s beautiful mark I liked this design so much, I’ve implemented it here. I intend to do a lot more with the footer in due course, so hiding it makes a lot of sense. Thanks @DownPW for the idea and initial concept
  • 4 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    @DownPW done
  • [NODEBB] Scroll Button

    Solved Customisation css javascript html scroll button
    7
    1
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    @downpw ooops. Forgot that. Thanks for adding.
  • NodeBB Discord Plugins

    Unsolved Customisation nodebb discord plugin
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    @RiekMedia hi. Just following up on this thread (I know it’s old) but was curious to understand if it’s still an issue or not ?