Skip to content

What matters to you most when joining a community?

Blog

• 3 Votes
    3 Posts

@crazycells if it does indeed materialise, then this could well be a landmark case that sets a precedent. But, I don’t hold much hope to be honest. I’d like to be wrong.

• CSS border gradients

Blog
    2 Votes
    10 Posts

ah f5 need 🙂

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts

@DownPW absolutely. Then there’s also the cost of having to replace aging hardware - for both the production site, and the recovery location.

• 13 Votes
    17 Posts

@小城风雨多 I was a die-hard OnePlus user since the 6T, but my experience with the 9 series has left me extremely disappointed and I probably won’t go back now I have a Samsung S23+ which works perfectly.

• 2 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts

@Panda said in Wasting time on a system that hangs on boot:

Why do you prefer to use KDE Linux distro, over say Ubuntu?

A matter of taste really. I’ve tried pretty much every Linux distro out there over the years, and whilst I started with Ubuntu, I used Linux mint for a long time also. All of them are Debian backed anyway 😁

I guess I feel in love with KDE (Neon) because of the amount of effort they’d gone to in relation to the UI.

I agree about the lead and the OS statement which is why I suspect that Windows simply ignored it (although the Device also worked fine there, so it clearly wasn’t that faulty)

• 5 Votes
    4 Posts

@crazycells I guess the worst part for me was the trolling - made so much worse by the fact that the moderators allowed it to continue, insisting that the PeerLyst coming was seeing an example by allowing the community to “self moderate” - such a statement being completely ridiculous, and it wasn’t until someone else other than myself pointed out that all of this toxic activity could in fact be crawled by Google, that they decided to step in and start deleting posts.

In fact, it reached a boiling point where the CEO herself had to step in and post an article stating their justification for “self moderation” which simply doesn’t work.

The evidence here speaks for itself.

• 100 Votes
    139 Posts
    11k Views

@phenomlab well, yeah, I guess this is possible, and you would know much more about this since you are a security expert. They have to take a lot of precautions for this not to happen. I am only talking about the biology perspective, and to me, this hacking would more likely affect the movements of the muscles only rather than cause any cognitive effect. Because this device is basically just sensing the activity on brain and interprets it and relay the information as movement… I am not sure if this is working in reverse… I do not think they have showed us this so far…