Skip to content

[NodeBB] First post customization

Solved Customisation
5 2 2.3k 1

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Support 💗 Sudonix with a coffee ☕
If your organisation needs deeper expertise around infrastructure, security, or technology leadership, learn more about Phenomlab Ltd. Many of the deeper technical guides behind Sudonix are published there.

Related Topics
  • 2 Votes
    1 Posts
    502 Views
    No one has replied
  • Whitespace fixes in Nodebb

    Solved Customisation nodebb
    18
    2
    7 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    @Panda Just circling back here with something of an update (which I think you’ll like). I’ve completely restructured the ranking system. There are now less ranks, with a higher point threshold to reach them. More importantly, if you reload the site, you’ll notice that the ranks are now icons. I also removed the “Author” badge, and made this a single icon, which (to me) looks much better.
  • who is read NodeBB

    Customisation read post nodebb
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    @cagatay You should ask in the NodeBB forums. Perhaps reference this post https://discuss.flarum.org/d/23066-who-read
  • Changing Background on NodeBB

    Solved Customisation background image nodebb
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    @cagatay You’d target the body tag and use the below line of CSS background: url(/assets/customcss/backgrounds/default/default.png) no-repeat center center fixed; Obviously, you need to change the path to suit where your image is being stored. More info around the background property can be found here https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_background.php
  • NodeBB 1.19.3

    Solved Performance nodebb 1.19.3 performance
    33
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab I find the problem Mark The error message indicated this path : http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u I change the path url on config.json [image: 1645128773854-47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png] And all it’s good Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3 But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok
  • nodebb-plugin-customize error

    Solved Customisation
    25
    2 Votes
    25 Posts
    15k Views
    @phenomlab it work, thanks
  • Customising NodeBB

    Locked Customisation nodebb
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    Closing this thread as a duplicate of https://sudonix.com/topic/12/nodebb-customisation
  • NodeBB customisation

    Locked Customisation
    332
    27 Votes
    332 Posts
    245k Views
    @jac Given your departure away from your previous project, I’m going to close this thread…