Skip to content

Switch between list and card view function

Moved Let's Build It
107 4 50.3k 1

Related Topics
  • 5 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    Very good like always
  • The theme came with space on left side

    Solved WordPress css
    7
    3 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    @phenomlab yes it’s a different theme. The other one was not offering much on editable sidebar. It was like flarum hahah
  • 15 Votes
    51 Posts
    24k Views
    Oh yes, that’s what’s super cool, I learn something every day. Afterwards I start from so low in JS
  • 14 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    Hmm - seems I never committed this code. I’ll do that now… EDIT - here it is https://github.com/phenomlab/category-list/tree/main
  • 9 Votes
    32 Posts
    14k Views
    @DownPW said in Bottom footer navbar button extend: Oh my god, it’s beautiful mark I liked this design so much, I’ve implemented it here. I intend to do a lot more with the footer in due course, so hiding it makes a lot of sense. Thanks @DownPW for the idea and initial concept
  • [NodeBB] Import custom Font

    Solved Customisation custom fonts nodebb css
    12
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    @cagatay you’ll need to define this in the body tag (or another element if you want greater or more granular targets) - for example body { font-family: "Poppins"; font-size: 16px; } Essentially, you use the font-size CSS directive.
  • Avatar on Topic Header

    Solved Customisation css avatar header
    9
    1
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    @jac said in Avatar on Topic Header: @downpw said in Avatar on Topic Header: Great Plugin I make it a bit cleaner via this CSS code: /*------------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*---------------- nodebb-plugin-browsing-users -----------------*/ /*------------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*Space between the avatar and the RSS icon */ .topic [component="topic/browsing-users"] { margin-bottom: -5px; padding-left: 10px; } /*Space between avatars*/ .pull-left { float: left!important; padding-right: 5px; } Do you have a screenshot of how this looks with the CSS change? Just added this change, thanks @DownPW
  • NodeBB Design help

    Solved Customisation
    8
    3
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    @riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ? For the record, this is what I added #footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; } The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget <!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style> That should resolve the /categories issue.